- What are the lease dates?
- Do I have to bring furniture?
- What is included in the rent?
- How close are you to campus?
- Is there parking available?
- Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?
- When is rent due/How do I pay for rent?
- What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?
- Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes. Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
- How do I receive mail or packages?
The lease begins on August 16, 2021.
The lease end date will be July 31, 2022.
No, all of the apartments are fully furnished with modern bedroom, living room and dining room furniture.
Cable TV, high-speed internet, water, gas, pest control, trash service and on-site maintenance are included. Residents are required to set up electricity prior to move in and maintain it through their lease term.
The Luxe is located just one short block from Florida State University.
Yes, Luxe offers garage parking. The cost is $15.00 per month for standard parking and $35 per month for reserved parking.
The Luxe offers individual leasing. Each resident is only responsible for the rent of his/her bedroom, this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however there is a grace
period until the 3rd. On the 4th, rent is considered late and
subject to a fine.
For your convenience, you can pay online via the property’s website (click on PAY RENT under the RESIDENTS section of our website) using a debit/credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, or Echeck. We do not accept cash, physical checks or money orders.
Non-emergency service requests (choose whichever option works
best for you):
• Submit a Service Request online using Resident Portal. Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
• Call the office and speak with a Luxe team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.
For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire): Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.
Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes. Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Resident's or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee or your parent's home-owner's policy may provide coverage. Of course, you may also obtain coverage through the property’s sponsored provider. Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.
Mail - Resident mail is delivered by the US Postal Service to
your assigned mailbox. At move-in, you will receive a mailbox key.
When you move-out, if you want to have your mail forwarded, you
will need to complete a Change of Address Form with the local US
Packages - The property will accept packages and they can be retrieved during the property’s business hours with proper ID.